Coronavirus Pandemic House Rules
- On arrival, please speak to our front of house team regarding your reservation.
- You may be asked to briefly wait outside while we deal with your reservation.
- We require the contact details for at least one member of each booking before entrance to the venue.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times in the venue, apart from when you are seated at your table.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided before entering the venue.
- As current legislation puts London in Tier Two, we are only accepting bookings of up to six guests, and expect guests to ensure these bookings are from one single household or bubble (this excludes outdoor tables). No mingling between other parties is permitted.
- Please be aware of revised bathroom capacities.
- All tables will be fully seated, with table service only.
- All orders must be placed by 10pm and all food and drink consumed by 11pm.
- All guests must leave the premises by 11pm at the latest.
Substantial food will accompany our drinks in accordance with Tier 2 regulations.
What's the password?
Police are you? Don’t think you can get in that easy punk!
Make a booking we will ensure you receive all the information required to gain entry to the apartment.